List Price: $ 785.00
Price: [wpramaprice asin="B002Q1INDM"]
Product InformationARB fridge freezers are the ideal way to keep your food and beverages chilled or frozen on your 4x4 adventures, regardless of ambient conditions. Not to be confused with less effective 12 volt 'coolers', the ARB unit is a true refrigerator/freezer. Own one and you'll never again find your lunch water-logged by shifting ice, and there'll always be a cold drink on hand during the sweltering summer months. The 50 quart model is the most popular size. Suitable for many medium to large SUV's, wagons and pickups the internal capacity which boasts the ability to hold 72, 12 ounce cans.ARB fridge freezers are the ideal way to keep your food and beverages chilled or frozen during your adventures--regardless of ambient conditions. Not to be confused with less effective 12-volt "coolers", the ARB unit is a true refrigerator/freezer with an efficient but powerful Danfoss compressor and control system. Own one and you'll never again find your lunch waterlogged by shifting ice, and there'l l always be a cold drink on hand during the sweltering summer months.
Optional mounting slides ensure
exceptionally easy fridge access
Many other 12-volt coolers use weak compressors to reduce the temperature of your food and beverages. ARB fridge freezers come equipped with robust Danfoss compressors to provide powerful refrigeration that can actually cools your food and drinks down--and then keeps them cold. All ARB fridge freezer models are capable of reducing the interior temperature to 0 degrees Fahrenheit.
ARB fridge freezers are designed to both actively and passively cool your food and drinks--even while the vehicle is off. When the internal te mperature of the fridge rises above the digital thermostat's setting, the compressor activates to cool the contents back down. The adjustable integrated battery protection system allows the fridge to sip battery power while your vehicle is off, keeping your food and drinks cold without overly draining your battery. Heavy duty insulation and hardware helps maintain chilly temperatures. The 50-quart model is able to maintain sub-freezing temperatures in 90 degree heat while only drawing 0.87 amps per hour from a 12-volt power source. Thatâs less power than a single headlamp draws. Once to temperature, ARB fridge freezers consume the least amount of power when compared to other leading brands.
Generous Compartments Let You Take More on the Road
The 50-quart model is the most popular ARB fridge size, and is perfect for small groups. Its footprint is suitable for most medium to large SUVs, wagons, and pickup trucks. The main internal compartment measures 13 .27" deep, 11.22" wide, and 15.79" high; and the dairy compartment measures 5.95" deep, 11.22" wide, and 8.11" high. It can hold up to 72 12-ounce cans, and can also accommodate a two-liter bottle of soda.
Heavy-Duty Construction for Years of Use
Designed with travelers and off-road drivers in mind, all ARB fridge freezer models come equipped with a super-durable patented hinge system with a front-opening lid that provides easy access to fridge contents. This design is compatible with ARB fridge freezer slides, which provide quick drawer-like access to the entire unit and allows you to bolt the fridge to your vehicle. ARB fridge freezers can be mounted at extreme angles up to 30 degrees without affecting operation or reliability.
Two separate power cords are included. The DC power cord connects to your vehicle's DC power outlet, providing 12 and 24-volt power to the unit while you're on the go. The AC power cord plugs into a standard household e lectrical socket, and supplies power to the fridge when you're at home or at your destination. A built-in cable retention system keeps the power cords neat when not in use. The power system is completely self-contained within the fridge unit, so there's no external transformers or power "bricks" to worry about.
As with any refrigerator, it is important to have quality wiring running to the power outlet that you are plugging the fridge into. This minimizes harmful voltage drops which can harm internal parts. For increased product life, it is recommended that you protect the fridge freezer from weather and the elements.
Additional Features and Details
- Largest-in-class internal capacity for vehicle fridge freezers
- Front-mounted control panel with large buttons and bright LED display
- Electronic temperature settings
- Large, full-grip EZ latch secures the lid for a tight seal
- Drain plug aids in cleaning, and can be removed during storage to air the cabinet
- Rear-facing internal LED light automatically illuminates the cooling compartment
- The pre-assembled handles are non-rotating and strong enough for tie downs
- Separate compartment for dairy or fruit
- Can maintain an interior temperature of 0 degrees for true in-vehicle refrigeration and freezing
- Holds up to 72 12-ounce cans, and can also accommodate a two-liter bottle of cola
- Continues to actively cool contents while the vehicle is off, and features an adjustable automatic battery protection system that prevents vehicle battery run-down
- Includes two power cables: the DC power cable connects to your vehicle's 12/24-volt DC power outlet, and the AC power cable plugs into a standard household AC power outlet
- Exterior Footprint: 27.75"L x 14.96"W x 20"H -- Main Compartment: 13.27"D x 11.22"W x 15.79"H -- Dairy Compartment: 5.95"D x 11.22"W x 8.11"H